There are certain foods that aggravate the symptoms of acid reflux. When planning your meals it is best to limit or avoid these foods entirely. While this is not a complete list, you may even be able to consume some of these and have no symptoms at all, you should keep a food diary to take note of the foods that give you the most trouble and eliminate them from your diet. These foods to avoid are also considered trigger foods.
Fruits: Lemons, Lemonade, Orange juice, Tomato, Cranberry juice, Grapefruit juice
Vegetables: Raw onion, French fries
Meat: Marbled Sirloin, Ground beef, Ground chuck, Chicken nuggets, Buffalo wings
Dairy: Milk Shakes, Sour Cream, Ice Cream, Cottage cheese
Grains: Spaghetti with sauce, Macaroni and Cheese
Beverages: Wine, Liquor, Coffee, Tea
Fats: Creamy salad dressing, Oil & Vinegar salad dressing
Sweets: Chocolate, Brownies, Butter cookies, Doughnuts, Potato chips, Corn chips
For some straight Forward, simple-to-follow methods to effectively overcome painful Acid Reflux, Heartburn & GERD click HERE!
Incoming search terms:
- foods to avoid with acid reflux disease
- foods to avoid with reflux disease
- foods that aggravate gerd
- foods to avoid acid reflux disease
- foods that aggravate acid reflux
- foods that exacerbate GERD
- foods that aggravate acid reflux disease
- gerd foods to avoid
- is sour cream and onion chips bad for acid reflux?
- foods to aggrivate gerd